Lancaster, PA, USA
Tyler is currently the driver of the #5 Silver Hare Racing TA2 Ford Mustang in the 2021 Trans Am Series by Pirelli. In addition to driving duties, he also provides coaching and data engineering services.
Tyler started racing asphalt Quarter Midgets when he was six years old and has run everything from Go-Karts to Spec Racer Fords and a handful of other road-race cars at tracks around North America. Racing has long been a family endeavor for Tyler and he has been involved in motorsports for 30 years either behind the wheel or at the track supporting his father's racing efforts. Tyler is most well known for his achievements as a momentum car specialist behind the wheel of a SpecMiata, winning two SCCA national points championships and the 2016 NASA National Championship. He recently made the jump up to the Trans Am series behind the wheel of a TA2 car, winning in his fourth series start.
Tyler is known to adapt quickly to new cars and tracks. He's technically savvy and understands the principles of vehicle dynamics required to provide teams valuable feedback. Tyler leans heavily on his own ability to analyze vehicle data to elevate the performance of himself and his team.
Outside of racing, Tyler is the founder and CEO of Kollab, an owner's rep and creative firm he launched in 2020. Tyler has twelve years of experience in the live event and construction industries, most recently as the VP, Head of Creative for TAIT, the world leader in live event and entertainment technology.
• 2020 TA2 winner in fourth series start at VIR, pole position, fastest race lap, 56 laps lead
• 2020 Runner up in inaugural Trans Am E-championship with 5x wins, 10x podiums, 1x pole position out of 16x starts
• 2019 Finished 4th in TA2 debut at Watkins Glen, running top three and setting fastest race lap
• 2017 2nd place finish in Global MX5 Cup debut weekend at Watkins Glen
• 2017 SCCA Spec Miata US Majors NE Division champion with 7x wins, 10x podiums, 6x pole positions out of 13x starts
• 2017 Mazda Road to 24 shootout at-large nominee and finals runner up
• 2016 Nasa Spec Miata national champion at Watkins Glen in a field of 41x
• 2016 SCCA Spec Miata National Points Champion (271 drivers), NE Division Champion with 9x wins, 12x podiums, 9x pole positions
• 2016 Mazda Road to 24 shootout finalist
• 2015 SCCA Spec Miata National Points Champion (268 drivers), NE Division Champion with 7x wins, 12x podiums out of 16 starts
• 2014 SCCA US Majors NE Division with 1x win, 4x podiums out of 9x races
• 2013 SCCA regional racing 8x wins, 10x podiums, out of 12x races
• 2005 First SCCA road-race win in fourth start driving a Spec Racer Ford at Pocono
• 2005 Finished 2nd in first SCCA road-race start in a Spec Racer Ford at Watkins glen out of 38 drivers
• 1999 Ran first full bodied car (Allison Legacy) races in Jennerstown PA (half-mile oval)
• 1991-98 Quarter Midgets and GoKarts with many asphalt feature wins and fast laps